10. LifeTimes Fitness. If you belong to this “Globo gym” you just know.
9. Running Pace Calculator. Want to figure out how fast you have to run to do a 2 hour half marathon? This it it.
8. Healthy Grocery List. Find better options in your super market
7. Men’s health urbanathalon. Training for the race or just want a killer workout. Try this.
6. Runner’s World Smart Coach. This guided me through my first marathon.
5. Fooducate. This is the best option to scan your groceries and see if they are really healthy or have misleading labels.
4. Nike + running. If you use Nike products this tracks runs and gives you a personalized homepage with graphs and charts.
3. Hal Hidgon Marathon training. This is what I am currently following for the 2012 ING NYC Marathon
2. Nike fuelband. Syncs through bluetooth so you can know exactly how active you are each day.
1. MyFitnessPal. Track your daily eating habits and you are 100% more likely to lose weight.